Whether you’re in need of a new heating system, an AC tune-up, or year-round furnace service, you can be confident that Green Line Heating & Air will have your home’s HVAC needs taken care of. Contact us for a free estimate on any of our services, or to learn more about what we do.
The Team Serving You
Whether you’re looking for a one-time service, a long-term HVAC partner or anything in between you’ll work exclusively with our team of highly qualified, factory trained technicians. Our HVAC experts have been serving the Lehi area for years and have built a reputation on providing great service to each of our customers. We approach every job with the focus on excellence, making sure that your home’s HVAC is repaired or maintained in the best possible condition.
We’re happy to cover all the following areas on behalf of clients:
- AC repair and replacement: We’ll work quickly to determine the exact cause of your AC issues. When you hire us, you can rest easy knowing that our team is equipped to handle any problem that lies within your HVAC system
- Heating repair and replacement: Having problems with your heating unit? We’re here for you! Our expert technicians are well versed in all types of home heating and will be happy to take a look at your unit to check for any issues or problems
- Indoor air quality: From air duct cleaning services to removal of indoor pollutants, we’re here to help you breathe a little easier. Let us come by and analyze the air in your home, determining if there are any contaminants that need removal
- Soft water installation: If you’re thinking about going with a water softener in your Lehi home, we offer a great deal of experience when it comes to installing them. Talk to us about the process and schedule an appointment for an inspection to see if your space is right for such an upgrade.
- Water heater services: We service both standard and tankless water heaters! Our technicians are trained to properly assess your space and provide you with the best options for the kind of hot water heating you require. We can even install a new unit if needed.